Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lego love: Iggy Peck in Legoland.


IGGY PECK Goes to Legoland!

I've been invited to go to Legoland! Yes! I mean LEGOLAND! THE Legoland. The Land of Legos in
sunny San Diego, Californ-I-A!

Actually, Iggy and I have been invited.

On January 25, 2008, I'll be at Legoland California sharing my new book, IGGY PECK, ARCHITECT with a whole oodles and bunches of Legomaniacs! (I am actually unsure of the group designation for Legomaniacs. Do they travel in herds or gaggles? Flocks or Mini-vans? Hmmm.)

What could be more fun than reading a book about a boy who loves to build to oodles of kids who love to build? I can't imagine!


Here's the info at Legoland's website: Check it out!

I love Legos! What's not to love about tiny plastic bricks that can be used to build wonders like this:



and this:


Gets great gas mileage.



And THIS!!!! Holy Cow!!!!!


Artist Nathan Sawaya! Wowza!




More to come as details emerge!

3 comments:

Bkbuds said...

Wow, I'm insanely jealous. Legoland rocks. Though when I was there a few years ago, they were finally redoing the New York skyline (made of Legos, natch) to take down the World Trade Centers. Very sad.

Anyhow, I just stopped by to say your very diligent publishers have sent both your newest books to me and they are now MINE. Muahahahaha.

Andrea Beaty said...

I am so excited about the trip. I'm not a major theme park nut, but I love legoland just for all the cool sculptures! And let's face it, San Diego in January vs. Chicago in January. Hmmmmmmmm.

thanks for posting! You're the very first! I've not actually made an announcement or anything. Thought I'd see how it goes a bit, then throw a big party with funny hats and everything!

Thanks for stopping by!

LAN said...

puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
Lucyliu IS Lucyliu
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
nike rift
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes